14 Days To An Organized Closet
A program to help you create your perfect wardrobe – decluttered, streamlined, organized.Watch Promo
A program to help you create your perfect wardrobe – decluttered, streamlined, organized.
Over 14 days, I’ll help you deal with the practicalities of:
- Decluttering your closet of clothes and shoes you don’t wear
- Simplifying the way you think about your outfits
- Organizing your closet, clothes, and footwear.
But I’ll also help you unlock the mental and emotional chains that keep you holding on to clothes you don’t wear or need.
Who Is It For?
If you’re the kind of person who:
- Has plenty of clothes in the closet, but ‘nothing to wear‘
- Likes to look your best
- Likes to feel a sense of order
- Would like to buy new-season clothes or shoes, but there’s nowhere to put them
- Has trouble getting rid of clothes you never wear, just in case…
Then 14 Days To An Organized Closet is made for you!
What Does It Cover?
Over the 14 days we cover:
- How to decide what to keep
- How to decide what to get rid of
- How to organize your outfits
- Blouses, sweaters, tees, and tops
- Skirts and pants
- Socks, hosiery, sleepwear
- Shoes and boots
- Purses and bags
- Hats, gloves, accessories
We unlock the mental and emotional chains that keep you holding on to clothes you don’t wear or need.
How Long Does It Take?
The program goes for 14 days.
- Day 1 requires 1 hour.
- Days 2 to 14 each require 15 to 30 minutes.
Depending on the size and state of your closet, you may want to spend more or less time on each day.
When Does It Start
What Do You Get?
14 Guided Tasks
The 14 tasks are provided in simple, easy-to-follow steps that anyone can follow.
The tasks walk you through exactly what to do in order to declutter, streamline and organize your entire closet.
You receive password access to each day’s guided tasks.
The tasks walk you through exactly what to do to declutter, streamline and organize your entire closet.
Online Check-Ins and Fabulous Community
On completing each day’s task, you ‘check in’ and leave a comment to say you’ve completed the task.
This keeps you accountable and gives you a sense of closure each day, which is very motivating.
You can also exchange tips, ask questions, and enjoy the fun of completing the program with like-minded people.
Sharing the experience with a community of closet-clearing friends is one of the most encouraging and enjoyable aspects of the program.
BONUS: My Personal Closet Rules
You also receive an exclusive bonus: Exactly how I keep my closet perfectly organized every day, with minimum fuss and effort.
I’ve never shared these tips before and you won’t find them anywhere else.
- What to do with clothes you’ve worn once but don’t want to wash – Day 14
- How to simplify underwear – Day 8
- What type of drawers to use – Day 2
- What to hang and what to fold – Day 2
- What to splurge on and what to save on – Day 14
- How to fold clothes like they do in the stores – Day 7
- Lots more!
You’re going to love the way your closet looks, and the way you feel.
What Are People Saying?
Here’s what some of our community of friends say about the program.
It’s amazing how my closet looks now. Thanks so much for all these tips and ideas. I feel like I’m winning over this closet clutter at last! Pat
A perfectly organised, visible and fun closet now! What a great place to be at! Thank you so much Michele! Vesna
In just two days, I have seen such an improvement in how quickly I can see my clothes and pick out something to wear! Love this! Carolyn
More than 80,000 people around the world use Michele's programs to set goals, get rid of clutter, organise their home, be more productive, take charge of their career, systematise their business, and manage their life.