A program to help you create your perfect home office – decluttered, streamlined, organized.
Over 7 days, I’ll help you deal with the practicalities of:
- Decluttering your office of paper and paraphernalia you don’t need
- Simplifying the way you use your office space
- Organizing your desk, filing, paperwork, books, magazines, and office supplies.
But I’ll also help you deal with the habits that cause paper overload and office clutter in the first place – so your home office stays organized!
Who Is It For?
- Are drowning in paper
- Need a better filing system
- Can’t get things done because you can’t find what you need
- Find your office has become a dumping ground for other household stuff
- Procrastinate/feel unmotivated because the space is too chaotic for productive work
- Fear what might be hiding under the piles of stuff…
Then 7 Days To An Organized Home Office is just for you!
We deal with the habits that cause paper overload and office clutter in the first place – so your home office stays organized.
What Does It Cover?
Over the 7 days we cover:
- How to reclaim your office space
- How to sort your piles of paper
- How to create a usable, simple filing system
- How to make the best use of your space
- How to organize your desk
- The quest for paperlessness – how far should you go?
- How to deal with mail
- What to do about receipts
- How to deal with magazines
- How to stop paper piles from forming in future
- When to discard, when to keep, when to archive
- What to do about hobby and craft paraphernalia
- How to create – and maintain – a clear desk
- What to do with course and seminar notes
- Lots more!!
How Long Does It Take?
7 Days To An Organized Home Office goes for 7 days.
- Day 1 requires 1-2 hours.
- Days 2 to 7 each require about 1 hour.
Depending on the size and state of your office, you may want to spend more or less time on each day.
What Do You Get?
Once registered you get password-protected access to the online content.
You can log in from anywhere and at any time that suits you!
7 Guided Tasks
The 7 tasks are provided in simple, easy-to-follow steps that anyone can follow. The tasks walk you through exactly what to do in order to declutter, streamline and organize your home office.
You receive password access to each day’s guided tasks.
The tasks walk you through exactly what to do to declutter, streamline, and organize your home office.
Online Check-Ins and Fabulous Community
On completing each day’s task, you ‘check in’ and leave a comment to say you’ve completed the task. This keeps you accountable and gives you a sense of closure each day, which is very motivating.
You can also exchange tips, ask questions, and enjoy the fun of completing the program with like-minded people. Sharing the experience with a community of friends is one of the most encouraging and enjoyable aspects of the program.
More than 80,000 people around the world use Michele's programs to set goals, get rid of clutter, organise their home, be more productive, take charge of their career, systematise their business, and manage their life.