What Is It?
52 Organizing Missions is an achievable, motivating online program of 30-minute missions for decluttering, streamlining, simplifying, and organizing everything.
- Take just 30 minutes each
- Cover your whole life – home, office, car, closet, purse, time, family, household, chores, mindset, garage, storage, routines, career, to-do list, and much more
- Focus on decluttering, streamlining, and organizing
- Are presented in super-simple steps that anyone can follow
- Are practical, achievable, and get fast results
- Include optional extended missions that take longer or include the family
- Include online check-ins to make you accountable and keep up momentum
- Can be done once a week or whenever you like.
Who Is It For?
52 Organizing Missions is perfect for:
- People who have fought clutter for years and want to finally get rid of it
- Busy people who want to declutter, simplify, and organize their homes fast
- People who want a more organized home, life, and schedule without the stress.
When Does It Start?
Each day consists of online content and assigned tasks.
It doesn’t matter where you live or what time of day you want to do your tasks. Simply log in when it suits you and go at your own pace.
There’s always support and interaction.
How Do You Get Each Day’s Task?
Simply log in for password-protected access to each day’s task.
It doesn’t matter where you live or what time of day you want to do your tasks. Simply log in when it suits you.
How Do You Stay Accountable?
On completing each mission, you ‘check in’ and leave a comment to say you’ve completed the mission. This keeps you accountable and gives you a sense of closure, which is very motivating.
You can also exchange tips, ask questions, and enjoy the fun of doing the program with like-minded people.
Sharing the experience with a community of friends is one of the most encouraging and enjoyable aspects of the program.
What Are People Saying?
Here’s what some of our community of friends say about the program.
“Being a generally hopeless case when it comes to acquiring clutter, this “room-by-room” approach makes it a lot easier to get started. Makes the whole task seem less overwhelming. And thanks for the pat on the back! The generally positive approach also makes the task a lot more appealing. “ – Katherine
“I did it. I cannot believe some of the totally stupid things I have held on to, well now they are gone and so much easier to do than I expected. I am going to stick to the 30-minute plan but repeat it every couple of days until I get rid of all the stupid things I have collected and then move on to the stuff that I can donate.” – Anna
“Such a relief, I’ve been giving these disgusted looks for a long time but never had the energy to do something about it. As soon as I thought about it all the other things I’ve been meaning to do popped into my head and I felt too overwhelmed with it all to make a start. Thank you so much!” – Doro
See more success stories.
What Does It Cost?
If you follow this program, you will have a much more organized and streamlined home and life. Even your time and mind will feel more organized. You will feel like a new you!
And the cost for this is only $49.
Of course anyone who purchased the All Courses Bundle pay nothing – the program is already included.
If you follow this program, you will have a more organized and streamlined home and life. You will feel like a new you!
Join me for 52 Organizing Missions.
You’re going to love your organized life…
What Will You Gain?
52 Organizing Missions shows you many ways to declutter, simplify, and organize, including:
- What to look for, room by room, to fill a trash bag
- The 5 steps to detoxing your purse or briefcase
- How to never forget to pay another bill
- How to calculate the true cost of so-called ‘freebies’
- The secret to email and voice messages that save time and increase productivity
- The 5 steps to detoxing your car
- How to make yourself happier (with free worksheet download)
- How to immediately declutter 50 items from your home
- A simple, 2-step process for filing everything
- How to perform a ‘closet clutter check’
- How to create the perfect wardrobe wish-list
- 4 steps to organizing your accounts and credit cards (with free worksheet download)
- What to include in your emergency contacts list (with free worksheet download)
- How to assemble a super-organized household notebook (with free worksheet download)
- The secret to clear kitchen surfaces
- 2 principles for knowing where to store things
- Knowing which books, CDs and DVDs to keep – and which to get rid of
- How to create a bedroom sanctuary
- 7 easy steps to an organized computer
- The easy way to organize your home office or office
- How to create your ideal bedtime routine
- How to create your ideal morning routine
- A smart way to organize your bathroom
- How to declutter your friends – with love
- How to create a chore chart (with free worksheet download)
- How to bust your procrastination demons
- 5 steps to being more productive at work
- 5 ways to spend less time on chores
- How to have more personal time
- 4 steps to reducing stress
- How to spring clean your living area
- How to set up a laundry system
- 50 things to give away instantly
- How to know when to say ‘no’
- 3 piles that will greatly simplify your paperwork
- 4 steps to turbo-charge your diet
- 3 steps to turbo-charge your exercise
- The solution to decluttered surfaces
- How to finally tackle that storage unit or storage space
- Entire categories of clutter you can clear in an instant
- 4 sneaky time killers – and how to kill them first
- 3 things to immediately strike off your to-do list
- How to live better in your home’s boundaries
- Mini-projects to transform your garden
- Mini-makeover projects to help you look your best
- How to stop 10 negative thinking habits
- The secret to keeping kids’ bedrooms clear of clutter
- How to find your passion
- 4 steps to getting rid of debt (with free worksheet download)
- How to create your ideal weekly schedule (with free worksheet download)
- The 3-cubed formula for simplifying your life.