30-Day Weight Loss-athon
An online program of tiny-but-powerful actions that help you lose weight. All in just 30 days, 10 minutes a day!Watch Promo
What is the 30-Day Weight Loss-athon?
If you took action on just a fraction of what you already know about weight loss, you’d lose weight, right? You know it’s true!
Which is why our motto is: It’s Not What You Know, It’s What You Do.
The 30-Day Weight Loss-athon is about doing. A whole month of tiny-but-powerful actions that help you lose weight.
Here’s how it works:
1. Each day I’ll give you a 10-minute task related to weight loss.
That’s right – just a teeny weeny 10 minutes! I might ask you to plan, buy, organize or do something. Some tasks will be physical, like walking around the block; others will take no more movement than your synapses firing. All tasks will be something simple, or at least broken down into easy-to-follow steps.
2. Each day you read and complete your action.
3. After completing your task, you check in on that day’s post.
You can check in by leaving a comment to say you’ve done the task. Even if you don’t do the action, check in daily so you maintain momentum and keep your commitment. You don’t have to be perfect but you do have to be committed.
That’s only 10 minutes a day for 30 days – totally achievable.
Will I Lose Weight?
Weight loss, like most things, is largely cause and effect. Sure there are special circumstances, like medication or certain health conditions. But for the most part, if you take action, you get results.
I’ve run these kinds of programs before, and what they do is get you taking action. You overcome procrastination, let go of perfectionism, build momentum and gain confidence – and you change your life. People are amazed at what they achieve in just a few minutes each day.
I can’t promise that you’ll lose a certain amount of weight. But I can promise that if you complete the daily tasks you’ll become an action taker, and you’ll give your mind and body a great jump-start to weight loss.
Some of you will lose weight, others will break through exercise blocks or emotional-eating barriers, others will become better organized to make smarter diet choices.
What Do We Cover In The 30-Day Weight-Loss-athon?
- Day 1: Find Your Real (Not Pretend) Motivation
- Day 2: Move Your Body And Reframe The Sweat
- Day 3: Trade Your Judge’s Robe For A Lab Coat
- Day 4: Tweak Your Diet
- Day 5: Choose Your 30 x 3 Exercise
- Day 6: Drink Water, Lose Weight
- Day 7: Count The Calories That Really Count
- Day 8: Splurge Strategically Part 1
- Day 9: Splurge Strategically Part 2
- Day 10: Detox Your Diet Supplies
- Day 11: Ask For Very Specific Help
- Day 12: Grow Your Weight-Loss Support Network
- Day 13: Get Organized For Exercise
- Day 14: Get Equipped For Exercise
- Day 15: Stop Making Lame Excuses
- Day 16: Stop Overeating Part 1
- Day 17: Stop Overeating Part 2
- Day 18: Burn More Calories With Micro-Exercise
- Day 19: Eat Breakfast, Lose Weight
- Day 20: Find Weight-Loss-Friendly Meals
- Day 21: Set Up A Weight-Loss-Friendly Recipe System
- Day 22: Stop Being a Weight-Loss Martyr
- Day 23: Start Saying No – But Nicely
- Day 24: Start A Log, Blog Or Journal
- Day 25: Equip Your Weight-Loss Friendly
- Day 26: Keep A Food Diary
- Day 27: Burn More Calories When You Exercise
- Day 28: Eat Vegetables, Lose Weight
- Day 29: Do A Weight-Loss Reality Check
- Day 30: Spread Your Weight-Loss Awesomeness Across Your Life
When Does It Start?
Each day consists of online content and assigned tasks.
It doesn’t matter where you live or what time of day you want to do your tasks. Simply log in when it suits you and go at your own pace.
There’s always support and interaction.
How Do You Get Each Day’s Task?
Simply log in for password-protected access to each day’s task.
It doesn’t matter where you live or what time of day you want to do your tasks. Simply log in when it suits you.
How Do You Stay Accountable?
On completing each day’s task, you ‘check in’ and leave a comment to say you’ve completed the task. This keeps you accountable and gives you a sense of closure each day, which is very motivating.
You can also exchange tips, ask questions, and enjoy the fun of doing the program with like-minded people.
Sharing the experience with a community of friends is one of the most encouraging and enjoyable aspects of the program.
What Are People Saying?
Here’s what some of our community of friends say about the program.
For anyone on the fence about doing this program, I encourage you to go for it. I lost 6 pounds during the 30 day program, and another 4 pounds after that. I’m not someone who loses weight easily. Plus I have managed to keep all the weight off. Ellen
This is a great way to motivate myself to move off the couch!! Lynda
I find out very hard not to get into self flagellation when I can’t even stick to one even small goal. I keep moving the goal posts. I find that achieving mini goals like doing these tasks can help me achieve more. Dean
What Does It Cost?
If you follow this program and complete the daily tasks, then you’ll become an action taker, and you’ll give your mind and body a great jump-start to weight loss. You may lose weight, break through exercise blocks or emotional-eating barriers, and become better organized to make smarter diet choices.
Pretty good for just $49, wouldn’t you say?
Of course people who have paid for the All Courses Bundle pay nothing – the program is already included in your membership.
If you follow this program, you may lose weight, break through exercise blocks or emotional-eating barriers, and become better organized to make smarter diet choices..
Join me for The 30-Day Weight-Loss-athon.
More than 80,000 people around the world use Michele's programs to set goals, get rid of clutter, organise their home, be more productive, take charge of their career, systematise their business, and manage their life.